Our Legal Fees.
We charge a discounted $250.00 if you are a past or present member of the Armed Forces. We give the same discount if you are a senior aged 55 or older. We charge $275.00 for almost any case involving nearly any infraction. If you have more than one infraction cited against you, we will charge $300.00. If you were involved in a collision our rate is $325.00.
Some firms charge less. Some firms charge more. It’s your choice.
Use any major credit card. Use PayPal convenience right on our website when you’re ready if you like. We also do major cards on PayPal if we meet you in person. We also can bill your card using our Wells Fargo business account.
Do not wait until it is too late for us to help you. You want more advice? Pick up the phone.
- Review our warranty prior to your payment.
- We will represent you on the issued traffic ticket for a flat fee.
- We begin our work when you make payment.
- Our legal fees are earned when paid.
- Our earned fee is not deposited in a trust account before it is accrued.
- Our fee covers all court appearances.
- Our fee includes trial to the bench at a contested hearing if necessary.
- Our fee is not a prepayment of any costs or fines a court may impose.
- Our fee does not cover any appeals.
- We do not intervene in issues with your insurance carrier.
- We do not defend you in personal injury or any other lawsuit for damages that arguably stems from the allegations in the alleged traffic violation.
- We cannot and will not guarantee the final outcome of your traffic case.
- We will provide attentive and professional representation on your behalf before the prosecuting authority and judicial magistrate assigned your case.